|on April 16, 2014 at 1:28 am||filed under Featured Posts, Living Your Dreams, videos|
I’ve made the great leap into crowdfunding! It’s exciting and exhilarating!
All creative and innovative people need help funding their projects. It does indeed take a community.
The Top 10 Reasons to Use Crowdfunding and to Participate in Crowdfunding that I perceive are:
1. Expanding Global Creativity. Creative people can’t usually make a living on their creative endeavors. Inviting others to participate via crowdfunding is a great way to expand creativity in the world.
2. Self-empowerment. Crowdfunding allows anyone who wants to make a difference to create their own project and community of supporters.
3. Creating New Definitions of Value. Crowdfunding lets you step out of the mold of traditional funding. You don’t need a banker to buy into the value of what you want to do.
4. Generating More Heart Energy. Through crowdfunding the “crowd” decides what they are excited about! Having a populace excited about what’s possible is always good.
5. Losing the Hierarchy. Crowdfunding is empowering to both the project creator and the people who fund the project. No middle man, no layers of hierarchy to go through. It’s going direct!!
6. Access to Alternative Dream Paths. Crowdfunding is an alternative economy. The traditional just ain’t working for many people around the globe. This is another way of making dreams happen.
7. Global Connection. Crowdfunding connects people to other people doing wonderful, amazing and heart-felt things! This is connection that inspires and initiates sparks of ideas in a grander way. We get to root for people and their brilliance!
8. Pre-launch Publicity. By supporting a project through crowdfunding you get an idea of the demand, desire and popularity for what you’ve invented, created or produced. People get to preview what is new in the world.
9. People Become Invested in Your Success. People who love what you propose want you to succeed. That energetic support is invaluable. Additionally, the people who invest at a level that ensures they receive your product, want you to reach your goals so that they can be early adopters, readers, viewers of your brilliance.
10. You Become Authentically Known. In the launches I’ve looked at people feel very authentic. They really seem to be interested in creating and inventing from their true genius. That’s inspiring and hopefully contagious.
What other advantages to crowdfunding do you perceive?
Melissa Wadsworth is a new-community visionary, life coach, creative intuitive, and author of inspiring clarity and exuberant illumination. Her vision and leadership integrate the lessons of own life expansion into spirit-driven creativity, authentic relationships, and a commitment to bringing healing change to the world. She will launch her book Collective Manifestation: Heart-Centered Blueprints for Creating Intentional Community in September 2014.